Tuesday 8 July 2014

08.07.14 - Ben Nevis via the mountain footpath

Today I had a break from guiding on my Munro bagging week as I had already committed to work on the Ben track for Adventure Nevis.  Today I was Guiding Yuji and his sister, two young Japanese nationals who were on holiday in Scotland and keen to climb its highest peak.  These guys were amongst the nicest, most enthusiastic and appreciative people I have ever guided on the Ben and made for a very rewarding day out.  We took the path as far as corner 6 and then cut across to No4 Gully area where we enjoyed great views of the North face, great time was had by everyone, an absolute joy to meet these great people who even gave me some Japanese sweeties!


Half way and psyched to get going!

The guys on the summit ...and some burd in a bra.

Cup Noodles on the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment